Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ray Eckhardt - SOLD on Voyage-Air


Imagine MY surprise when I recently returned a phone call from one of my customers:


"Jim, I wasn't sure you got my e-Mail, but I want to help get the word out about these Voyage-Air guitars. I bought this as a travel guitar, but I have to tell you... I have two nice Martin guitars, and two other really nice Taylor guitars... but now, this Voyage-Air is the only guitar I play."


I went back and found Ray's e-mail to me, and I'll just copy and paste it here:

"I would like to thank Jim Wolcott for a chance to own such an exquisite instrument. Jim has been quick to respond, very helpful and you won’t find a friendlier guy to deal with. This voyage-air guitar is second to none. I have owned at least one of every major brand guitar available.

"The tonal quality of the VAOM-2 is the most impressive that I have ever heard. After playing the guitar, the main reason that I bought it is actually just an added bonus. The harmonics ring out like no other guitar I have played. Fretting action is, without a doubt, equal to the best. I spent nearly a decade traveling coast to coast with rock icon Dick Clark. I was lead guitarist in a group that opened shows, lead guitarist and band director for single acts, occasional road manager of special events and tour promotion assistant in Dick Clark’s Cincinnati, OH office. Whether we were traveling by plane, bus or car I always had a guitar with me. With all of the personal items we had to pack for traveling months at a time, it would have been great to have Voyage-air guitars taking up half the space.

"If you like a full, rich acoustic sound you should consider the Voyage-air guitar. It’s not just a travel guitar; it’s a quality instrument you will be proud to own."
Ray Eckhardt
Franklin, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment