Monday, November 9, 2009

Jeff Black - Part 2

Okay, so we had a chat with Jeff Black at the end of last week. And he was thrilled with the Voyage-Air guitar he was goofing around with in his studio, and we did a BLOG post (that you can see right here by scrolling up or down... yes?)

Today, Jeff Black sent us this in an e-mail message:

"I recently made a new friend. A new traveling companion. Full of good tone and grace. YES: It's a guitar, and it's a Voyage-Air. Any person or thing that introduces themselves to the world as a traveler has a lot to prove. This Voyage-Air guitar came through my door, and I tell you what: it is authentic. The real deal. This is a guitar that I'm going to use when I'm on the road. I can't imagine logging the miles without it now."

-Jeff Black on The Voyage Air Guitar

Whoa... I would call that a sincere follow-up to our BLOG post. Yep. Yes. Yes, I would.
Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment