Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bridgette Tatum & Lorna Flowers &
a Tale of 2 Voyage-Air Guitars

Overheard at a recent performance with Lorna Flowers and Bridgette Tatum:

Lorna says: "So I’m at a club one night and I look over and see this one (pointing at Bridgette) taking my guitar out of the case, my Martin aluminum body guitar, and I think to myself: (what a) Cheeky Woman helping herself to my guitar AND she’s made it left handed!

"I then realized that we (had been) playing identical Martin guitars. So we met and vowed to write a song on these guitars. Now here we are (onstage) years later, and we are playing the same guitar Again!

"These are both Voyage-Air Guitars, the amazing thing about them is that they bend in the middle. We both play these (Voyage-Air Guitars) and they sound amazing and we take them with us everywhere. The first time I ever played this guitar out, my friend said, 'Don’t ever play another guitar ... that (Voyage-Air) one sounds great."

Whoa! These are seriously talented and famous lady guitarists. Their careers and music have both evolved, but they both came to the same place when it was time to choose a top-quality guitar to take on the road, and play on the stage: Voyage-Air.

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment